The perks of being a graduate. Or Not.
I actually don’t know why I’m doing this shit but
(oh look, this and shit are anagrams!) I just want to have a positive outlook on whatever future I might have (in the future). In this post, I am going to enumerate perks of both graduating this semester and the opposite. So yeah here it goes:
Perks of graduating this semester:
- well, first is of course, you are now a graduate
- you can have a decent job
- you are now independent and freeeeeeeee
- OWN MONEY
- actually it’s all about the money, money, money
Perks of not graduating this sem:
- ELBI <3
- well they said, studying is easier compared to working (obviously)
- I can have all the time in the woooorld!
- Vacation overlooooad!
- I can still ask my parents for money huehuehue (or have a part time job or online job or freelance)
Gahd I made not graduating sound more appealing! hahaha :))) Too optimistic huh? Oh well, back to work!